Guide To Tokyo Disneysea
Hi everyone! How are you doing? How’s life? I hope everything’s fine, you’re all happy and healthy. I’ve been feeling exhausted these past days, too much things to do, lack of sleep and struggling with my pre-undergraduate thesis isn’t really easy. I also registered myself to Muaythai (Thai Boxing) class at De’Fitness. My whole body is in pain after 2 times joining the class ;p Okay, I am not going to complain here. I enjoy with everything I am doing.
Do you still remember my post about At the Happiest Place on Earth? Yes, I was talking about Tokyo DisneySea, Japan. I am sorry that I never really posted all of my photos from Tokyo DisneySea. It was such a magical place, and make me think that I supposed to bring my better gear when I went to Japan. I made the mistake for only bringing my standard lens to Japan, I got so many lackluster photos. It’s a shame but in the exhausting time I have here, let me take you to my magical day at Tokyo DisneySea! I hope I could get some happy spirit by posting these photos today.
I got up extra early that day, around 7.30am before going to Tokyo DisneySea I went to Family Mart just to buy some breads, onigiris and chocolates.
Tokyo DisneySea is a Disney theme park right next door to Tokyo Disneyland and definitely is the most beautiful theme park I’ve ever been to (the truth I have never been to Disneyland in my entire life hehe). Even though I only spent half a day there but it was well worth it. I had such a lovely time at the one and only beautiful theme park in the world, Tokyo Disney Sea! I almost cried with happiness as soon as I entered and saw this rotating globe fountain right after the entrance.
3 Things I love about exploring Tokyo Disney Sea :
1. I was amazed by the Japanese visitors. I saw a lot of Japanese groups dressed up in matching costumes or coordinating clothing or dressed as their favorite characters.
2. Tokyo DisneySea’s popcorn bucket! They have themed popcorn buckets in the shape of your favorite characters, you can also refill them with different flavors (caramel, milk tea, strawberry, salt, curry, black pepper, corn potage and seasonal flavors) at stands around the park.
3. I could meet and greet with the Disney Characters. I enjoyed taking photo with Pluto and shaking hands with some my favorite Disney characters like Mickey Mouse and Pluto.
The infamous Mount Prometheus, an artificial volcano.
Tokyo DisneySea is designed as a loop with featuring 7 different aquatic themed areas, from classic American Waterfront scenery, futuristic Port Discovery, the jungles of Lost River Delta, Mysterious Island, Arabian Coast, the imaginary underwater world Mermaid Lagoon, and the Italian coastal city Mediteranian Harbor.
Tokyo DisneySea’s attractions aim to tempt your spirit of adventure, thrilling entertainment on a grand scale, all this and more can be found there. The only Disney Park themed to the myths and legends of the sea offers a dream-filled time of wonder and discoveries. I’ve thought about this place almost every say since.
Can I live there, please?!
1-1 Maihama, Urayasu-shi, Chiba-ken, 279-8511, Japan
Guide to Tokyo DisneySea :
- Go to Park Information Board if you want to check the park conditions like attraction wait times, entertainment schedule and Disney FastPass status.
- Spend less time in line for attractions, you can useDisney FastPass. Just look for the Disney FastPass ticketing machines near the attraction entrance and follow these simple steps:
– Place your park ticket into the ticketing machine
– Get your FastPass ticket and check the retun time
– Enjoy other areas of the park until your return time
– Go to the attraction’s FastPass entrance during your return time and minimize the wait 🙂
Note : FastPass ticket admits one guest/visitor only and there are 8 rides that offer FastPass; Tower of Terror, Toy Story Mania, StormRider, Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull, Raging Spirits, The Magic Lamp Theater, Journey to the Center of the Earth, 20.000 Leagues Under the Sea.
- Tokyo Disney Sea has pet club, a facility for pet dogs and cats to stay for a fee.
- You can find its picnic area if you prefer to bring your own meals. Do not bring food or drinks into attractions.
- There are Photo Terrace if you explore the park, visitors are requested to use the location to take commemorative photos.
- Major foreign currencies and traveler’s checks can be exchanged at Guest Relations and Tokyo DisneySea information.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- Please stay until 8pm to see the magical show on the lake (I wasn’t able to see this but I guess next time, I have to make it happen :D)
- If you wish to leave the Park and return on the same day. Don’t forget toHAVEyour hand STAMPED when you exit. The handstamp and a valid Park ticket are required for re-entry.
- In Tokyo DisneySea, you are allowed to wear your Disney-themed outfit 😀
Park Ticket Price List (includes sales tax) :
Adults (6.900 yen), Junior (6.000 yen), Child (4.500 yen)
08.00am / 08.30am – 10.00pm